Our first All Members Meeting is coming up fast!
Twice per year, the All NTFC Members meet to determine the actions and shape of our union. This is your chance to have a voice in how we structure dues, amend our constitution, and so much more. Be there to make certain that NTFC serves and represents you.
Light dinner will be provided! Feel free to come and go as needed.
Afterwards, there will also be time to talk to your stewards or members of your executive council if you have specific questions that you need to ask.
The Agenda is as Follows:
- Light Dinner and Fellowship
- President’s overview of the union
- Secretary’s report on membership
- Treasurer’s report on finances, including additional professional development funds
- Head Steward’s report on Fall organizing drive and continued organizing efforts
- All Members discussion of current dues structure
- All Members discussion of salary adjustments
- All Members feedback on departments defining workloads and expectations
- All Members school supplies drive launch (flyer attached, more information to come)